Call 305.728.7116

Visitor for Business (B1 Visa)

If you will be participating in business activities of a commercial or professional nature such as: consulting with business associates, negotiating a contract, participating in a short-term training, domestic servants who are accompanying or following to join an employer who is an nonimmigrant, etc , you may be eligible for a B-1 visa if you meet the following requirements:

  • You must be coming to the United States only for a short, defined period of time
  • You must be coming to the United States to engage in “business”
  • You cannot draw any salary from a United States Entity
  • You have a residence outside the United States, in which you have no intention of abandoning

If you want to apply for a visa for yourself or for your domestic employee, an immigration lawyer may be able to assist you. Hiring an immigration attorney and starting the process correctly can lead to a faster and easier process in the future. Dorsett Immigration Law is experienced and available to assist you in the start of your application. Contact us now for your free consultation.