Call 305.728.7116

Visitor for Pleasure (B2 Visa)

The B-2 visa is for travel that is recreational in nature, including tourism, visits with friends or relatives, medical treatment and activities of a fraternal, social or service nature. You need to demonstrate the following:

  • That the purpose of your trip to the United States is for a temporary visit, such as business, pleasure, or medical treatment
  • That you plan to remain in the United States for a specific, limited period of time
  • Evidence of funds to cover your expenses while in the United States
  • That you have a residence outside the United States, as well as other binding social or economic ties, that will ensure your return abroad at the end of your visit

If you want to visit the United States or you want your family member to visit you, an immigration lawyer may be able to assist you. Hiring an immigration attorney and starting the process correctly can lead to a faster and easier process in the future. Dorsett Immigration Law is experienced and available to assist you in the start of your application. Contact us now for your free consultation.